Welcome to the Colorado Motorcycle Expo! We appreciate your interest and want you to know we continually strive to insure a safe and profitable show for our vendors. Therefore we ask that you know, abide by, and help us enforce the general rules for vendors:
SWAP MEET VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Advance Payment. All booth space must be paid for in advance. We cannot guarantee your space until full payment is received. For first time vendors, specific booth space may not be assigned until 30 days prior to the event.
2. Booth Set up. The Denver Fire Marshal requires that we have a minimum amount of space between each aisle. Please DO NOT rearrange, move, or in any way change the way your booth and or aisle is set up as each row has been set to Fire Code
3. No Shows. Any booths that have not been claimed (i.e. which do not contain vendor merchandise) by 8:30 am on Saturday will revert to the Expo and may be given away or resold. No refunds will be given. If you have a problem on the way to the event and are going to be late, please contact Expo personnel and we will work with you.
4. Cancellations. No refunds or credit will be given on booths cancelled less than 3 weeks before the event or for anyone who is a no show for any reason (including weather). Credit will be given for the next event only if you inform us at least 21 days prior to the event that you will not be coming.
5. Sales Tax. Be advised that you are responsible for collecting sales tax on your sales and for being familiar with the tax rules regarding your business. The COLORADO STATE SALES TAX DIVISION may have representatives attending the event in an official capacity. We will have the required forms and information available at the front desk.
6. Food and Drink Sales. The National Western Complex does not allow vendors to sell immediately consumable food or beverages (such as sandwiches, soft drinks, cookies, etc.) at the event. There are some exceptions for packaged items such as beef jerky. If you plan on selling any food or beverage items at the event it is your responsibility to disclose these items to Expo personnel prior to set up to ensure that they will be allowed.
7. Subletting of Booth Space. There will be absolutely NO subletting of booth space (or any portion thereof) without prior approval of Expo management. If you sublet any portion of your booth you are personally responsible for the merchandise and actions of your sublessee.
8. Standing/Soliciting in Aisles. Vendors and their guests must remain in their booths and not block the aisles. You are not permitted to stand in the aisles to solicit event attendees in front of your booth or anywhere else in the building.
9. Prohibited Items. Colorado Motorcycle Expo retains the right to have any exhibited items it deems to be in poor taste or otherwise inappropriate (in its sole discretion) to be modified or removed. This includes but is not limited to explosives, incendiary devices, pornography, and illegal or offensive items of any kind. Also, no firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed in the event.
10. Security. Although we provide security at the event, it is for public safety purposes. It is the vendor’s responsibility to secure all items in your booths. We strongly encourage (but do not require) you to use glass cases for small valuable items that are easy to shoplift. We do have large crowds and it may be difficult to watch all your merchandise especially if you are by yourself.
11. Insurance. You are required to carry insurance for your booth at the event and send us an insurance certificate naming us as additional insureds. Additional information will be provided in your vendor packet. You are not covered by any insurance obtained by Colorado Motorcycle Expo or the National Western Complex.
12. Compliance with Laws. By exhibiting any items at our event, you agree to abide by all local, State, and Federal laws as well as all Expo rules. Safety is our primary concern.
13. Event Cancellation. In the event the Event is cancelled by Colorado Motorcycle Expo, prior to the start date you will be refunded all money paid for your booth space. No refunds will be given for cancellation of the Event for causes beyond the control of Colorado Motorcycle Expo, including but limited to, weather, act of God such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods; acts or threats of terrorism or criminal activity.
14. WAIVER OF CLAIMS. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, AND AS A CONDITION THERRTO, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND AGAINST THE COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS FOR ANY MISHAP, INJURY OR LOSS OCCURRING AT THE SHOW UNLESS SUCH LOSS IS AS A DIRECT AND SOLE RESULT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO EMPLOYEES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SAFEKEEPING OF ALL VALUABLES WHICH YOU BRING TO THE SHOW IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO AND AS A CONDITION THERETO, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, AND THE NATIONAL WESTERN COMPLEX, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FOR ANY LOSS, COSTS, OR EXPENSES RELATING TO YOUR ACTIVITIES AT THE EXPO OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE THEREFROM. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISHAPS, INJURIES OR LOSSES DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF ANY PERSON(S) SUB-LEASING PART OF YOUR TABLES OR OTHERWISE ASSISTING YOU.
16. Failure to Follow Rules. Failure to follow these rules may lead to eviction from the event. In such event no refunds will be given.
17. Modifications/Additional Rules & Regulations. These rules are subject to change from time to time and you may be given additional instructions on site to help ensure a safe, enjoyable, and profitable event for all!