Swap Meet Vendor Rules
1. Advance Payment. All booth space must be paid for in advance. We cannot guarantee your space until full payment is received. For first time vendors, specific booth space will not be assigned until 30 days prior to the event.
2. Vendor Onsite Check In. Check in will be done in the outside booths on the North side of the building. Look for the signs when you arrive. You will be given further instructions on site.
3. Parking Passes & Wristbands. 1 parking pass is included with booth rental. If you have 4 or more booths, you will get a 2nd parking pass. Additional weekend parking passes can be purchased from us for $9. You will receive 2 free wristbands for your first booth and 1 free wristband for each additional booth. Additional wristbands for workers are $15.
4. Vendor Parking. The location of vendor parking will be given to you at check in. You will see signs directing you to this lot and further instructions will be given on site.
5. Set up times. Vendors will be allowed to set up on Friday preceding the event from 8am until 7pm. In addition, Vendors may complete set up on Saturday morning from 8am to 9am, but no vehicles will be allowed in the bldg. on Saturday. All Vendors must have their booth ready and aisles completely cleared by 9am Saturday when the doors will be opened to the public.
6. Event Hours. The event hours are from 9am until 7pm Saturday; and 9am until 4pm Sunday. Your booth is required to remain open during all event hours. If you have an emergency and must leave, please contact Expo personnel.
7. Booth Set up. The Denver Fire Marshal requires that we have a minimum amount of space between each aisle. Please DO NOT rearrange, move, or in any way change the way your booth and or aisle is set up as each row has been set to Fire Code. If there is some problem with your booth set-up please contact Expo personnel.
8. No Shows. Any booths that have not been claimed (i.e. which do not contain dealer merchandise) by 8:30 am on Saturday will revert back to the Expo and may be given away or resold. No refunds will be given. If you have a problem on the way to the event and are going to be late, please contact Expo personnel and we will work with you.
9. Cancellations. No refunds or credit will be given on booths cancelled less than 3 weeks before the event or for anyone who is a no show for any reason (including weather). Credit will be given for the next event only if you inform us at least 21 days prior to the event that you will not be coming.
10. Sales Tax. Be advised that you are responsible for collecting sales tax on your sales and for being familiar with the tax rules regarding your business. The COLORADO STATE SALES TAX DIVISION may have representatives attending the event in an official capacity. We will have the required forms and information available at the front desk.
11. Food and Drink Sales. The National Western Complex does not allow vendors to sell immediately consumable food or beverages (such as sandwiches, soft drinks, cookies, etc.) at the event. There are some exceptions for packaged items such as beef jerky. If you plan on selling any food or beverage items at the event it is your responsibility to disclose these items to Expo personnel prior to set up to ensure that they will be allowed.
12. Subletting of Booth Space. There will be absolutely NO subletting of booth space (or any portion thereof) without prior approval of Expo management. In the event that you sublet any portion of your booth you are personally responsible for the merchandise and actions of your sublessee.
13. Standing/Soliciting in Aisles. Dealers and their guests must remain in their booths and not block the aisles. You are not permitted to stand in the aisles to solicit event attendees in front of your booth or anywhere else in the building.
14. Prohibited Items. Colorado Motorcycle Expo, Inc. retains the right to have any exhibited items it deems to be in poor taste or otherwise inappropriate (in its sole discretion) to be modified or removed. This includes but is not limited to explosives, incendiary devices, pornography, and illegal or offensive items of any kind. Also, no firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed in the event. VENDORS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SELL KNIVES OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
15. Security. Although we provide security at the event, it is for public safety purposes. It is the vendor’s responsibility to secure all items in your booths. We strongly encourage (but do not require) you to use glass cases for small valuable items that are easy to shoplift. We do have large crowds and it may be difficult to watch all of your merchandise especially if you are by yourself.
16. Insurance. You are required to carry insurance for your booth at the event and send us an insurance certificate naming us as additional insureds. Additional information will be provided in your vendor packet. You are not covered by any insurance obtained by Colorado Motorcycle Expo Inc. or the National Western Complex.
17. Compliance with Laws. By exhibiting any items at our event, you agree to abide by all local, State, and Federal laws as well as all Expo rules. Safety is our primary concern.
18. Event Cancellation. In the event the Event is cancelled by Colorado Motorcycle Expo, Inc. prior to the start date you will be refunded all money paid for your booth space. No refunds will be given for cancellation of the Event for causes beyond the control of Colorado Motorcycle Expo, Inc. including but limited to, weather, act of God such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods; acts or threats of terrorism or criminal activity.
19. WAIVER OF CLAIMS. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO MOTOCYCLE EXPO, AND AS A CONDITION THERRTO, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND AGAINST THE COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, INC., ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS FOR ANY MISHAP, INJURY OR LOSS OCCURRING AT THE SHOW UNLESS SUCH LOSS IS AS A DIRECT AND SOLE RESULT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, INC. EMPLOYEES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SAFEKEEPING OF ALL VALUABLES WHICH YOU BRING TO THE SHOW IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
20. INDEMNIFICATION. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO MOTOCYCLE EXPO AND AS A CONDITION THERETO, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, INC., AND THE NATONAL WESTERN COMPLEX, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FOR ANY LOSS, COSTS, OR EXPENSES RELATING TO YOUR ACTIVITIES AT THE EXPO OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE THEREFROM. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISHAPS, INJURIES OR LOSSES DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF ANY PERSON(S) SUB-LEASING PART OF YOUR TABLES OR OTHERWISE ASSISTING YOU.
21. Colorado Motorcycle Expo, Inc. may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations hereunder in whole or in part to any third party in its sole discretion.
22. Failure to Follow Rules. Failure to follow these rules may lead to eviction from the event. In such event no refunds will be given.
23. Modifications/Additional Rules & Regulations. These rules are subject to change from time to time and you may be given additional instructions on site to help ensure a safe, enjoyable, and profitable event for all!